Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Post From The Keys...Next Stop, The Beyond!

This is my last post from the Keys this winter, now it is back to NJ and The Beyond.

Car is packed with all the essentials

Flats boat safely put to rest in a neighbors yard

My rear view for the next 1350 miles

Ready and waiting to be hooked up for the trip

Last look from my dock

Looking West
This was a great winter, warm weather, dry, good fishing and sailing almost every day, sprinkled in with a few Northers which dropped the night Temps down into the high fifties a couple of times. Gas prices excluded, the price of food goods and the like were reasonable. Am I looking forward to next winter, you betcha, but for the next five and a half months, I will be enjoying the fine NJ weather and a yet to be determined trip, somewhere, it would be a safe bet that a motorcycle ride will be one of the trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment