Monday, May 2, 2011

Two Ten Hour Days Later, I'm Back North!

Starving for attention
After two days of driving, I have arrived back in New Jersey where I will spend the next six months. I was greeted by overcast skies and temperatures in the low sixties, quite a bit different from tthe conditions I was used to in the Keys.

It is apparent that the green stuff around the house requires some attention, unlike coral, it actually grows and needs to be cut at regular intervals. I also vaguely remember that it has to be fed as well, what a concept, not only do I have to cook for the house, I now have nurish the yard, ugh.

First things first, however, I trip to the boatyard is in order!

By the way, I wonder if Bin Laden was greeted by 72 Virgins or that red skinned fellow with the horns and a tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment