Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Leg Of The Journey...Cape May - Lewes, De. Ferry.

When I get into the driving zone, it is very easy for me to drive long distances without stopping, except for gas. This trip proved to be no exception, I logged 950 miles the first day and 500 the second day, that's a long time in the saddle but that's how I roll. Light traffic and no construction to speak of, made for a smooth trip while trailering a boat. Taking the Ferry across the Delaware is a luxury that I enjoy because it gives me a break from driving and the NJ Turnpike is taken out of the equation.

It  helps to have a reservation, "proceed to the front of the line".

Some may not make this ferry, first come first served.


Lee Marie all tucked away on the Ferry.

Motorcycles reminding what I have to do next Sunday, RIDE.

Vintage side car equipped motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment