Thursday, April 12, 2012

Starting to Pack!

I have been busy getting in my last few sails, fishing and now starting the tedious process of packing. Thankfully, my friend Roland provides me with a nice room at his place where I can stash most of my stuff until I return next Oct., the extra room keeps me from trucking everything back and forth to NJ.

The days here are getting warmer and warmer, the sun is now high in the sky and you definitely have to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun, it still fells good though.

I hope to have some more pictures from down here in the Keys before I return to the "Beyond". Until next time, Fair Winds.

Rosette Spoonbill

3 comments:

  1. Great picture of a beautiful bird.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite common to come upon the lovely birds while sailing in the Back Country of the Fla. Everglades, the quite nature of the sailboat often lets me get close for a great treat.

    ReplyDelete