Saturday, August 25, 2012

This is a Blog about personal experiences.

"Trolls, flamers, meanies, vicious, not nice, unkind, rude, inconsiderate, nasty, whining, bitching, moaning bastards; where there are humans, you will find humans who seem to have more than their share of these personality traits. Blogging is no exception.
Even the most non-controversial blogs, like this one, is the target of the blogging thug, mean spirited bloggers and commenter's who just have to say nasty things when they can, for whatever reason in which they want to revel."

This Blog as stated previously, is about my personal experiences. Most of the information is a direct result of my winter in the Florida Keys, granted, there are many Blog posts that include other areas of my life, that is the Beyond. Twice I have received a mean spirited comment from individuals that don't know Jack of which they speak. My advise to those people is this, keep your comments to yourselves unless you wish to engage in an intelligent discussion, in that case, I have included my E-mail address so you can communicate your concerns. Luckily, I have only received any negative comments from one source, whose identity is know to me.

Thanks to those of you who send me encouragement and intelligent information in the form of comments or E-mail. Unbelievably, my Blog has been viewed almost 34,000 times, much more than I ever expected when I started this endeavour. I guess that I should not let only two negative comments spoil my fun, so I won't. I look forward to posting more of my life in the future and having fun all the while.

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."
Charley

No comments:

Post a Comment