Monday, January 7, 2013

Pictures of "Puffin" from "Green Eyes"

The afternoon of the Fly-by, I sailed with alongside Green Eyes, another Marshall Sanderling owned  by a couple from Wildwood, NJ.  Earlier in the day, I saw them head out for a sail and as stated in the previous Post, I set sail shortly there after to meet up with them. These are a few pictures that came  from that encounter. A great wind, and a beautiful day on the Florida Bay.

Sailing astern "Green Eyes"

Ahead of "Green eyes"
Puffin in the foreground, where I live, in the background
After sailing by Roland's earlier, I met up with "Green Eyes" for the view of the Sunset.



3 comments:

  1. Great day on the water. Always fun to share the experience, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is and to know that there are individuals, such as yourself, that appreciate them makes it even better. Now, if I could just find a place like Mama's for and apres sail meal, my life would be complete. Well, almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a restaurant business in your future....

    ReplyDelete