Sunday, April 14, 2013

Florida Keys Red Fish

Caught On A Spoon On The Flats
 
 
My younger sister, Peggy and her husband are visiting from NC, while here my sister wanted to do some fishing so we went out to the Back Country today seeking Red Fish. Although the wind was honking from the SE,  we decided to give it a try. We arrived at the location I expected to see the Red's, one problem, the wind was pushing us on to the Flats. With a little help from my trolling motor, we were able to hook up with a nice Red in a relatively short period of time. Unfortunately, that was the only fish that jumped on to the hook, for it's effort the fish was released. Tomorrow is another day, we are praying that the winds will cooperate with us and lay down so we can visit more of my favorite fishing holes.
 
 
C'mon wind, give us a break!!


No comments:

Post a Comment