Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lee Marie coming home after a day on the water.

We have had a couple of days that rain was the big news, it usually does not rain like this in the winter, any how, between the drops I went out for an afternoon sail. Coming back in Roland captured these pictures of me and Lee Marie.

Entering the harbor

Rolands bougainvillea

Tacking
Water depth here is about 20"

Getting into position to lower sail

Topping lift tight just before lowering away

Into the wind

Heading home to the dock

2 comments:

  1. Baydog, I have to tell you, these three months flew by.I now await the visit from Paul Smith and his wife Eileen, they are due here in about a week. Paul is an avid fisherman and likes to sail and cook, he is a master at obtaining layers of flavor when he cooks. All is good!

    I shall see you in May.

    ReplyDelete