Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sailing on the Florida Bay!


The previous picture is my main means of exploring the Bay. Florida Bay is a very shallow body of water in the Florida Keys that mainly encompasses the Everglades National Park. It is not uncommon to sail all day and only see one or two other boats. For me the Fl. Bay is one of the best sailing areas that I have ever had the pleasure to sail. I will include more information as this blog comes to life. This picture is a sunset that occured one evening at Aligator Bay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am very interested in any information you might share of sailing in Florida Bay as plan to do a photo trip there on my sailboat that has a draft of 2&1/2'. Anything you could share would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My e-mail address is in my profile, let me know of your plans and schedule and I will respond to you.

      Delete