Sunday, June 12, 2011

Marshall Catboats

Marshall Catboats recently came out with a new Website, one of the features is a photo gallery section. The photo gallery includes pictures of their Sandpiper, Sanderling,  the 22 and their newly offered Sakonnet 23 double ender. One of the nice things, however, is the fact that LEE MARIE and IBIS are included in the photos of the Sanderling class. Thanks to the Marshall's for including us in their family album of Catboats.

See if you can find the following pictures on Marshall's photo gallery. Click on any of their pictures for more resolution.  http://marshallcat.com/html/sanderling_photos.html


LEE MARIE and IBIS visit Little Rabbit Key


Catboat FELIX on an overnight to Manatee Key
LEE MARIE and IBIS were among the fleet that stayed at Manatee Key


Three Catboats at Nest Key
GREEN EYES, LEE MARIE, IBIS


Roland aboard IBIS, pulling into Rabbit Key for lunch


LEE MARIE following IBIS through Shell Creek
You could call it Hell creek


Roland putting in a second reef before venturing out to Blackwater Sound
Another overnight


3 comments:

  1. Nice pics. What a classic looking boat. I've added your blog to my link list.

    You know, there is a cat boat that is parked next to my Lido 14 here in Japan. It's a Com-Pac Picnic.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your Blog for some time now, in 1986 I back packed from Nagasaki to Tokyo. I did, however spend a month in Fukuoka. I returned to Japan several years later with 36 students from the HS where I taught. I am looking forward to returning again some day, I have many wonderful friends there. Good sailing and much happiness to you and your family. Hope you enjoy the Blog.

    Charley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first came to Japan in '87, visiting many places over a three week or so period. You beat me by a year. Your trip with students must have been quite an experience too.

    Spliting time between NJ and the Keys sounds great.
    Much like what I had planned (with different locals) before settling in Japan.

    ReplyDelete