Thursday, August 4, 2011

DUCK BOAT WORLDS 2011...LET THE FRENZY BEGIN!

It's that time of the year again, Duck Boat frenzy has officially started. Beaton's has begun to bring the Little Quackers out of storage for their short lived chance to get wet and strut their stuff. I see Russ Manheimer working on Speedwell, Marie Darling and I are getting our entry ready and Paul Smith is busy in the shop working on yet another.

Set up Party 8/25/2011 6:00 PM

Duck Boats at the ready


This year the Set-up Party hosted by the Mantoloking Yacht Club is Thursday, August 25 at 6:00 PM with the Regatta taking place the next day.

As usual Peter Kellogg is highly involved in the affair and if the past years are any indication of what to expect this year, it should be a wonderful time for all.

2 comments:

  1. Charley, if you guys race or attend, would you buy me a couple of T-shirts? I'll pay you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there, send me some sizes.

    ReplyDelete