Friday, August 5, 2011

A Dog Day Afternoon...Just Call Me Baydog! Hajime Mashite!

I have been writing this Blog for about a year and a half now and there was, from the very start one individual who always took the time to comment on my Posts. That person goes by the Blogosphere name of Baydog. Today after sharing comments on each others Blogs, I finally met the Baydog, I must say, that he was what I expected. I think that we hit it off from the very first "Hello" and that we will continue to be friends on the Internet and Beyond.

D..y was easy to talk to and I could tell that he shares the same passion that I do for the water and serene places. He found a new one today! My little piece of Paradise quickly became one of Baydog's.

After snapping several pictures we both bid each other Adieu (until we meet again), perhaps one day he will visit Florida Bay, maybe we will sail for an afternoon or just keep in touch via Blogs. Whatever, it's all good.
A Duck Boat sporting an unusual Sprit Sail arrangement

Heading out of the Basin

Baydog  caught in the act of  collecting Blog material













3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment. Charley, thanks for not using a 'fat' photo of me. I love the vista from Marie's perch and hope to spend a little more time there. You're a good man, Charley Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you stop by, by the way, your E-mail reminded me of the "Good Old" days when we used to catch more Blow Fish than anything else. Your version and your description sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys got together. Nice pics. Neat spot for watching boats.

    ReplyDelete