Thursday, August 4, 2011

SUNSET IN THE RIGGING

It seems a very short time ago I returned form the Winter in the Keys, actually it has been four months to the day. Although I usually enjoy the New Jersey Shore and it's fine summer weather, this year has been quite different because of the high temperatures and lack of rain fall as of late. The same was not true in May however, when it seemed like it rained every day, or at least every other day. None the less, life is good and in two months I make my way back to the Keys, God willing.


Sunset over Alligator Bay



The photo that accompanies this post is one that was taken one evening off a small Key on Alligator Bay, while on an overnight sail. "Sun Set In The Rigging".  The second picture is of my buddy Corky who sailed with me for ten years, she enjoyed the Sunset as well!


"Corky",  because she was a Corker
I miss my sailing partner

Forty miles WSW is the tip of the West Coast of Florida and the Gulf of Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment