Thursday, February 3, 2011

Leftovers!

Oysters sur le table! (leftovers)

Paul devoured more oysters when I wasn't looking!

Just a touch of lemon and Cholula hot sauce with garlic
Don't think that Paul and I just eat, cook and have cocktails, we fish, sail and sleep also. This is our appetizer before a grilled Bison burger with all the fixn's. We fished today but only managed to catch a few Spotted Trout and two Federal Rangers. The Spotted Trout were too short and the Rangers were too official for my taste.

2 comments:

  1. Food Blog! You're making me salivate with the oysters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to place an order for the following: Everything in the photos, including the sunshine. Heavy on the gin. According to my grandmother, it's good for a bum hip :)

    ReplyDelete